#116 | Tiny Secrets of Opening to Great Love & Exploring Fear vs Conditioning with Adina Rivers
About This Episode
Adina Rivers is the founder of MyTinySecrets, a viral blog about conscious sexuality, relationships, and intimate health. She is also a Youtube sensation with a popular channel about wild sex, love, and life that has more than 950,000 subscribers. Her content has now reached more than 200 million people worldwide and Adina continues to authentically and explicitly share her tiny secrets on sex, love, and sensuality on her Instagram account with more than 80,000 followers.
From Germany to Bali, from unconscious to conscious and from just living life to creating the life she wants, Adina considers herself a life-scientist and doesn’t claim to be anyone’s teacher or guru. She lives a life dedicated to growth and helping others on their journey with a mission to educate and empower people around the world with her commitment to “nothing is taboo.”
“I gained more while sharing more of myself and that is my continuous motivation to share what is going on inside of me without having feeling fear of how other people could judge me… We never really fail, we always learn.”
Join us for a conversation about how to unveil our conditioning and know when to use the power of genuine fear to catapult us forward, as well as how to open to true love where we share more of ourselves vulnerably. Here are the details of what we talked about:
- Why you gain more by sharing more of yourself
- How fear is our conditions and why we need to explore our fears
- The difference between fear and conditioning
- Why the ultimate definition of success is joy
- Adina’s transformation journey
- 3 steps to get rid of conditioning & open to experiencing great love
- How do we teach children to love their bodies & escape taboos
- Why success is directly related to how we feel in our bodies
- And much more…
- Adina Rivers | My Tiny Secrets on Youtube
- The Sensual Body Transformation™ Online Course
- Pussy Pleasure Course™ Online Course
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Esther Perel – Esther Perel is a therapist, author, speaker and creator of the groundbreaking podcast Where Should We Begin.
- Abraham Hicks – “Abraham” is the name given by Esther Hicks to a group of spirits (“non-physical entities”) Esther claims to channel. (The Hickses claim that in 1985 they began dialogs with Abraham, which is a “name chosen by a group of nonphysical teachers, who deliver an inspirational message of joy and well-being.
- Napoleon Hill – an American self-help author. He is known best for his book Think and Grow Rich (1937) which is among the 10 best selling self-help books of all time.
- Anastasia (The Ringing Cedars Series, Book 1) by V Megre – “Anastasia”, the first book of the Ringing Cedars Series, tells the story of entrepreneur Vladimir Megre’s trade trip to the Siberian taiga in 1995, where he witnessed incredible spiritual phenomena connected with sacred ‘ringing cedar’ trees. He spent three days with a woman named Anastasia who shared with him her unique outlook on subjects as diverse as gardening, child-rearing, healing, Nature, sexuality, religion and more. This wilderness experience transformed Vladimir so deeply that he abandoned his commercial plans and, penniless, went to Moscow to fulfill Anastasia’s request and write a book about the spiritual insights she so generously shared with him. True to her promise this life-changing book, once written, has become an international best-seller and has touched the hearts of millions of people worldwide.
- Conversations with God Trilogy 3 book set by Neale Donald Walsch – Neal Donald Walsch was experiencing a low period in his life when he decided to write a letter to God, venting his frustrations. What he did not expect was a response. As he finished his letter, he was moved to continue writing – and out came extraordinary answers to his questions. This work presents the answers that Walsch received, helping him to change himself, his life and the way he viewed other beings.
- Yoni Massage: Awakening Female Sexual Energy by Michaela Riedl – A tantric massage practice for awakening and enhancing women’s innate sensual, emotional, and spiritual energies