#120 | Menstruality as The Path to Feminine Leadership with Alexandra Pope & Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer – Part 2
About This Episode
To listen to Part 1 of this conversation, go here.
Alexandra & Sjanie are the co-founders of Red School, where they teach a radical new approach to women’s health and wellbeing; creativity and leadership; and spiritual life based on the power of our menstruality consciousness.
With combined experience in the fields of psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, coaching, teaching, and facilitation, they are both published authors and experts in the fields of women’s health, wellbeing and spirituality.
Between them, they have forty years of exploring and learning about menstruality from their own deeply lived experience and the collective knowledge they have gathered from working with thousands of women in workshops, one to one sessions and passing conversation.
“For us to be leaders in the world, we really need to know ourselves and we really need to have a good relationship with ourselves… Without some sense of anchoring or meaning or an inner compass, it can lead to all sort of difficult situations.”
Join us for a conversation of what true leadership really is, the 4 phases of the inner creative process that are supported by our cycle and how to implement the secret “1% Rule” of integrating our cycle into our busy lives as women. Here are the details of what we talked about:
- The two-fold approach to leadership and how it relates to our menstrual cycle
- How our cycle supports our lives and our calling
- How we can hear to our calling by practicing menstrual cycle awareness
- The conditions necessary to open the floodgates of our inner knowing
- How the cycle brings us to feel the righteousness of who we are
- Accessing the inner visioning and knowing of what we’re about through our cycle
- The 4 phases of the inner creative process that are supported by our cycle
- How to integrate cycle awareness into our busy lives as women
- Why productivity is increased once we start practicing cyclical consciousness
- The secret “1% Rule” weapon to implement cycle awareness on a practical level
- And much more…
- Red School Online
- Wild Power: Discover the Magic of Your Menstrual Cycle and Awaken the Feminine Path to Power by Alexandra Pope & Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer – As a woman you are coded for power, and the journey to realizing the fullness and beauty of that power – your Wild Power – lies in the rhythm and change of your menstrual cycle.The menstrual cycle is a vital and vitalizing system in the female body, yet our understanding of and respect for this process is both limited and distorted. Few women really know about the physiology of their cycle, and many do not see it as an integral part of their health and wellbeing, let alone as a potential guide to emotional and spiritual empowerment.