EXCLUSIVE | Accelerate Your Online Dating in Times of Self-Isolation & Crisis with Alison Armstrong
About This Episode
“Alison Armstrong is a best-selling author, sought after speaker and a master thought leader. She’s the founder of PAX Programs, a mission driven company passionate about transforming the way men and women relate to themselves and each other and the ultimate source for understanding men and women. Alison distinguishes human instincts that compel both men and women to behave in ways that contradict and undermine our own purposes, goals, values, needs and relationships… Alison’s philosophy and approach is frequently referenced and taught by other authors, speakers, business consultants and therapists. Alison is best known for the Understanding Men online course, The Queen’s Code top selling book and In Sync with the Opposite Sex audio program.
Alison is also the author of Making Sense of Men – A Woman’s Guide to a Lifetime of Love, Care and Attention from All Men – a guide, an unexpected friend, even a prophecy for a woman’s future. Funny, information-packed text, illustrative charts and enlightening side-bars deliver priceless insights into men, their motivations and their inspirations. Alison is also the author of Keys to the Kingdom – which covers the encyclopedia of information she has gathered and teaches in the workshops of PAX Programs Incorporated.”
“See the protector in men… because sometimes what they do will make us really mad, but they are doing it to protect us. And they are also a better judge about men. Have the men you trust judge the men you are dating”
Join us for a conversation about how the way we relate to each other affects everything in the world, why now is the best time to try online dating and how to recognize a real man who can become your trusted partner. Here are the highlights of this interview:
- The fascinating book that Alison is currently reading and recommending
- Alison’s astonishing experience with mediumship
- Can interpersonal misunderstandings cause world suffering?
- Alison’s take on the most attractive quality in women
- How to see the protector in men
- Please, let’s talk about pleasing
- Love in the time of Pandemic
- Why understanding men helps understanding women
- One thing that is more important in arguments than facts
- Four things to do today if you are single in the time of crisis
- Why you need to online date a lot right now if you are single
- The ultimate way you can recognize a real man
- And a lot more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- Women’s Anatomy of Arousal: Secret Maps to Buried Pleasure by Sheri Winston. Winner of 2010 Book of the Year Award by the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors. Winston’s background includes over twenty years as a nurse-midwife, gynecology practitioner and student of the ancient erotic traditions. Over the years, she has developed her own unique approach to sexuality education, called Wholistic Sexuality. She gets rave reviews as a teacher. Now her teaching is available in this fun, fascinating, immensely readable book that can transform your sex life for the better.