Q&A: What to Do When Your Man Asks for Your Opinion All the Time? – with Anna Rova
About This Episode
Welcome to the special Q&A episode! In this episode, I provide feedback, insights, and thoughts to a tricky question that came in from my coaching client Jen.
“I have reread some of your blog posts in preparation for our work together, I have really enjoyed them. I would like your thoughts on something pertaining to the ‘Set Your Man Free’ article… I implemented some of your suggestions with my boyfriend, specifically to let him make his own decisions and resisting giving advice when he asks for it. He honestly became a bit frustrated with me and said he genuinely wants my opinion and values my advice, he doesn’t want to be with a woman with no opinions and that he is wildly attracted to my intelligence. This left me confused. Should I keep up with the new ‘I don’t know’ or ‘whatever you think’ or…?? What do you think? Looking forward to hearing back and growing from your program.”
If you have any questions and would like my feedback, send me an email at [email protected] and I’ll make sure to reply!
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Mastering Feminine/Masculine Polarity to find out:
• The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
• How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
• How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
• How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
• Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
• And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar