Q&A: “How to set the boundary of not having sex before being exclusive?” – with Anna Rova
About This Episode
Welcome to the special Q&A episode! In this episode, I provide feedback, insights, and thoughts to questions that I receive from my coaching clients and my listeners. This particular question is from my listener Alexa.
“Hi Anna Rova, I am a huge fan of your podcast and have a question! If my personal boundary is that I won’t sleep with a guy until I’m in an exclusive relationship with him, how do I say it without making it sound like an ultimatum? I don’t want to sound like I’m only saying that to push him into dating me. As you said in previous episodes, I don’t want to be the one to bring up exclusivity in the first place and I want a guy to take initiative. Thank you for amazing podcast! I am a 22-year old single woman and I am moving to a new city in a month and I can’t wait to apply everything that you taught me in my dating life.”
If you have any questions and would like my feedback, send me an email at [email protected] and I’ll make sure to reply!
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar