#86 | Stripper to Sexuality Coach: Liberating Your Body and Learning How to Tease Like a Pro with Asti Maree
About This Episode
“As a woman, you are so beautiful, so magnetic, and so powerful standing naked in front of a man. The key is to be confident in yourself and what you are doing.”
Asti Maree is a female sexual empowerment coach, former stripper and pole dancer, and Australian Showgirl Champion who specializes in helping women who have been chasing external success connect to their inner sensuality and feminine essence so they can have a true sense of contentment and feel sexy and desirable once again.
“So many girls have incredible bodies, and they still don’t feel comfortable with themselves because they don’t feel comfortable being seen as a sexual being.”
Join us for a conversation that will confront everything you have ever thought about stripping and help you overcome any shame and conditioning that has kept you from experiencing the full extent of the pleasure, power, and magnetism of your electric feminine body.
“The more that you are comfortable and confident in what you are doing, the less room you leave for other people to criticize you.”
Even as a child, Asti loved to perform. Whether it was walking around the house in her mother’s lingerie at age 7 or performing in gymnastics, she felt a home on a stage. One night while out drinking with friends, Asti saw a pole dancer practicing a routine, and her whole life changed. She started taking classes, performing in bars and clubs, and eventually stripping and entering (and winning) contests. The movement and utter freedom gave Asti a space to express herself in ways she never had before, and she never looked back. Over the years, Asti has delved deeper and deeper into the study of sexuality and understanding the blocks that women put up that keep us from being our most confident, sexy selves.
“What is wrong with being naked? We came into the world naked.”
In this episode, Asti shares her journey from pole dancing to stripping to coaching, her experience dating a man who could not handle her work (and then finding a true partner who could respect her calling), and the power that she has found in embracing the beauty of her naked body. Asti also gives our Girlskill listeners pro-tips on how to seduce, tease, and drive your man crazy with a step-by-step guide to performing a striptease. This is an episode you don’t want to miss!
“If you can go to a studio and strip down and dance in your heels, just imagine how confident you will be walking down the street fully dressed.”
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Nikki Ayres – Nikki’s duty as a Health Coach, Yoga Teacher, Speaker and Writer is to rise up and show you that underneath all the fears beholds one beautiful shining light of limitless potential. We are all insanely unique and this universe needs you to RISE up and make the shift in living one juicy ass kicking life. This wellness hub is a safe place to surrender to all control and emerge in the wonders of self-love, health, healing and wellness.
- Ashae Sundara – Asti is a relationship and sex empowerment coach. Lover. Writer. Heart Opener. Paradigm Shifter. Sensuality Feign. She lives with her beloved all over the world, supporting the planets embodied ascension and love like… up.. we.. go…
- Caty Pasternak – Caty utilizes hypnotherapy, NLP, biz strategy, intuitive development, and quantum physics to support women through personal and business transformations in her private mentorship and mastermind programs.
- Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan – A controversial, idea-driven book that challenges everything you (think you) know about sex, monogamy, marriage, and family. In the words of Steve Taylor (The Fall, Waking From Sleep), Sex at Dawn is “a wonderfully provocative and well-written book which completely re-evaluates human sexual behavior and gets to the root of many of our social and psychological ills.”
- Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski – An essential exploration of why and how women’s sexuality works—based on groundbreaking research and brain science—that will radically transform your sex life into one filled with confidence and joy. Researchers have spent the last decade trying to develop a “pink pill” for women to function as Viagra does for men. So where is it? Well, for reasons this book makes crystal clear, that pill will never be the answer—but as a result of the research that’s gone into it, scientists in the last few years have learned more about how women’s sexuality works than we ever thought possible, and Come as You Are explains it all.