#134 | Why Masculinity Needs to Be Celebrated with Baba Richard Moore
About This Episode
Baba Richard Moore is the other half of the “Infinite Couple” and is the co-founder of The School of Alchemy and the School of Feminine Transformation. Richard and Namaste are “Metaphysicians and life and relationship Alchemists who facilitate the transformation of the mundane into the Precious utilizing the Wisdom of the Ages.
Teachers, public speakers, spiritual conduits and transmitters – Richard and Namaste work together bringing insight, using tools and techniques based on multiple healing modalities inspired by many sacred texts and leading teachers of our time. They do not claim to agree wholesale with any one philosophy or teaching, but rather have a gift for synthesizing the depth and potency of many teachings into Gold.
With over 50 years combined as spiritual leaders and a deep insight into the needs of both the Masculine and Feminine, they have come to reveal the dynamic engagement of Polarity in Action and Actualization. They are parents of eight mostly adult children, lovers of fine wine, good food, and adventures and can be found broadcasting live multiple times a week.”
“I am expected to look out for and to be visionary and use my time, my talents and my abilities such as they are to provide a good living that my family could then take advantage of and have all the goods and services that provide enjoyment and stability for them. That’s my role. That is my honor. I am fulfilled by that. I am energized by that. I want to do that.”
Join us for a conversation about why modern men need to wake up, how polarity is the foundation of the dance of courtship and why we need to opt-out of the war on masculinity. Here are the details of our discussion:
- What does Richard find attractive in a woman
- The Infinite Couple’s mission to end the battle of the sexes
- How to restore the balance between masculine/feminine energies
- A transformative experience that shaped Richard as a man
- What is masculinity?
- Celebrating the differences between the masculine and the feminine
- How polarity fuels the dance of courtship
- Men/women vs masculine/feminine
- What is masculine leadership?
- Why today’s men have to wake up
- Opting out of the war on masculinity
- And much more…
- The Femininity Expert: Exploring the Mystery of Feminine Power and Essence with Namaste Moore interview on Girlskill
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- David Deida – David Deida is an American author who writes about the sexual and spiritual relationship between men and women. His ten books have been published in 25 languages. He conducts spiritual growth and intimacy workshops and is one of the many founding associates at the Integral Institute.
- Man of Steel and Velvet: A Guide to Masculine Development by Aubrey Andelin – This is a book which teaches men to be men. It helps the young, single man visualize the man he ought to be in full maturity. It provides the mature, married man with a pattern to consider for more effectiveness in his role as a husband and father. The teachings presented here are greatly needed, for in spite of the millions of men who make up our society, there are few role models from which men can pattern.