#121 | “Femininity Is My Feminism” with Blaire Lindsay
Blaire’s passion to help women feel alive and luminous from the inside out. A free spirit from the beginning, she grew up in the Canadian Rockies and has spent a decade teaching yoga, tantra, and dance. Today she offers a synthesis of a tantric feminine practice: a unique system of movement and mentoring called The Radiance Sessions. These sessions are a guide to your feminine essence; your inner goddess; your radiance.
In Blaire’s own words radiance is erotic empowerment; sexual connection; and fulfillment. It’s a deep understanding of yourself as a living goddess. It’s meeting all parts of you with love and awareness. It’s bold and courageous living. It is being unapologetically connected to your pleasure. It’s the joy of being connected to your erotic essence.
“Beingness is an essential feminine quality. Right now my inquiry is really about the full spectrum feminine because I was really focused on the yin aspect of the feminine… Right now I am journeing into the yang feminine.”
Join us for a conversation of how the yin and yang qualities show up differently in men and women, how to embrace your feminine fully and unapologetically and stay on course. Here are the details of our conversation:
About This Episode
- Blaire’s secret femininity weapon
- The yin/yang qualities of the feminine and masculine
- The womb and the phallus as potent representations of the feminine/masculine energies
- How to hold a man in his feminine while maintaining polarity
- Blaire’s pivotal moments in healing the feminine
- Practical steps to embrace the feminine
- How to hold strong boundaries while being in your feminine
- How to get rid of the masculine facade
- And much more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Kimberly Johnson – founder of MEGAMAMA, birth doula, a certified Sexological Bodyworker and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
- Uniting Sex, Self and Spirit: Let the Body by Your Guide to New Consciousness and Deeper Spirituality in a Changing Age by Genia Pauli Haddon – This prophetic work claims we carry in our own bodies, male and female, an accurate compass guiding humankind toward a spiritual rebirth of civilization. Dr. Haddon shows how our own bodies teach us what we need to knowas individuals and as a cultureto accomplish our transition into this new millennium. As practical as it is visionary, this guide to the next turning point in human evolution offers examples and exercises supporting personal ventures into new spiritual experience.