#229 | From Exhausted Control Freak to Happily Embodied Woman – Client Story with Melissa K.
“The freedom that I feel right now when it comes to men changes how I show up in the world… I’m no longer wearing this protective cloak of ultra-independence — like walking around in wool in the middle of summer.
Who wants to do that, right? So, it’s like shedding all of those layers and being able to feel the breeze on your skin and the sunlight on your face and to really just bask in all of it.”
About This Episode
Every single woman who joins the Claimed group coaching program brings a new perspective, a new backstory, and ultimately a new success story! Here’s an interview with one of these women, Melissa K.
Here’s what Anna discusses with Melissa:
- How being a control freak led her to exhaustion and resentment
- The difference between doing this work alone vs. in community
- The game-changing practice of feminine embodiment
- Some of her biggest a-ha moments from the program
- Why she recommends signing up for a Discovery Call
- And a lot more…
- Watch this interview on YouTube
- Listen next: 5 Steps to Magnetism and A Feminine System of Managing Life
- Read next: 5 Misconceptions about Femininity (& What it Really Means to “Be Feminine”)