#100 | Money & Women: Women’s Liberation or Economic Slavery with Crystal Arnold
About This Episode
After graduating from Southern Oregon University in 2007 with a degree in international economics, Crystal Arnold has designed and facilitated workshops, community events, and discussion panels about money. She has inspired thousands of people to have a healthier relationship with money. Her courses serve to financially empower participants.
As a financial coach, Crystal encourages people to live their potential. Her written work has appeared in journals, magazines, and in the book called “Reinhabiting the Village.” She is currently Director of Education at the Post Growth Institute, and on the Economics Guild of the Villagelab. She lives in Oregon with her husband and two children.
“There is so much power in understanding money and where it comes from. Noone ever taught me money management “
Join us for a fascinating conversation about holistic wealth management, the true wealth formula for women and how can we be a part of the purpose driven economy. Here is what we talk about:
- Crystal’s story of uncovering the world of personal finance and wealth management
- Why we live in an abusive economy and what we can do about it
- The fundamental problem with how money is created and how we can help
- The need for a holistic approach to wealth management
- What complementary currencies, impact investing and other cool terms
- Current trends in the purpose driven economy
- The value of money and how we can do it differently
- Specific money challenges women face today
- Money & career vs homemaking for women
- True wealth formula that goes beyond money & measurement
- Our limiting money beliefs
- Crystal’s journey of stepping into her femininity
Girlskill Podcast is brought to you by:
MagellanTV – a brand-new streaming service that features the very best collection of documentaries available anywhere. The service includes over 1,500 documentary movies, series, and exclusive playlists across major genres. Check out their curated women of history playlist and explore the lives of visionary women who made their mark on history.
Claim your two-month free trial here: https://www.magellantv.com/
Yoni Please Palace by Rosie Rees – World’s leading supplier of crystal yoni eggs for pelvic floor strength and crystal pleasure wands for sacred self-pleasure, helping women awaken their femininity, pleasure and power. — Btw, I have the Goddess Kit 😉
*(use code GIRLSKILL at checkout for a 15% discount)
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- WellWallet – The WellWallet™ app is a financial assistant that helps you track your money and enhance your financial journey.
People/Blogs to Follow
- Doughnut Economics: Seven Ways to Think Like a 21st-Century Economist by Kate Raworth – Named after the now-iconic “doughnut” image that Raworth first drew to depict a sweet spot of human prosperity (an image that appealed to the Occupy Movement, the United Nations, eco-activists, and business leaders alike), Doughnut Economics offers a radically new compass for guiding global development, government policy, and corporate strategy, and sets new standards for what economic success looks like.
- The Power of Eight: Harnessing the Miraculous Energies of a Small Group to Heal Others, Your Life, and the World by Lynne McTaggart – Discover how to tap into your extraordinary human capacity for connection and healing using astonishing new findings about the miraculous power of group intention in this new book by the author of the international bestsellers The Intention Experiment and The Field.
- The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness by Bari Tessler – Tessler’s gentle techniques weave together emotional depth, big picture visioning, and refreshingly accessible, nitty–gritty money practices that will help anyone transform their relationship with money and, in so doing, transform their life. As Bari writes, “When we dare to speak the truth about money, amazing healing begins.”
- The Way of the Mysterial Woman: Upgrading How You Live, Love, and Lead by Suzanne Anderson and Susan Cannon – The Way of the Mysterial Woman is for every woman who feels the call into greatness, authenticity, and meaningful living. This is The Way for women who are stepping into their lives with mind, body, heart, and soul fully engaged, ready to awaken to their true potential. We hear the clarion call, but how will we meet it? It’s almost like we need a completely new internal operating system. The Mysterial Way is the upgrade we’ve been searching for.
- Wild Money: A Creative Journey to Financial Wisdom by Luna Jaffe – a savvy, unconventional, emotionally brilliant exploration of your relationship with money.