#146 | Masculine Challenges & Rites of Passage with Garth Brewin
About This Episode
“Garth is a speaker, writer, and rite of passage facilitator. He assists men in realizing the true strength of vulnerability and how much more powerful they become by owning who they are at their essence, so they can show up as the men they were destined to be. His goal is to create a world of open communication, understanding and support and inspire others to live a life of revival, not survival.”
“The villagers said: The women in our tribe stop us from taking too much; they stop us from over-hunting, over-farming in area because they are paying attention to all things all the time. They know when the right time is to pull back, whereas the men, the masculine, are going single focus; we are going to take it until it’s done. So the feminine comes and holds that space and pulls us back to keep us from destroying the world.”
Join us for a discussion about the challenges of modern manhood and how can we best serve our boys and young men to understand true masculinity and responsibility that comes with it. Here are the highlights of our conversation:
- What Garth finds attractive in a woman
- What do beards have to do with masculinity?
- Why did Garth stay celibate for a year?
- Garth’s revelations from a year of celibacy
- In our modern society, what does a woman need a man for?
- What are the rites of passage for men?
- Are there rites of passage for women?
- How can we assist boys into manhood
- The challenges of manhood today
- And a lot more…
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Mastering Feminine/Masculine Polarity to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar