#64 | Family Constellation Therapy: Energy Healing & Dealing with Past Trauma with Hanna Bier
About This Episode
Sometimes, we have emotional blocks that stop us from reaching our full creative, personal, and professional potential. But what can we do about these blocks, this emotional trash? For Hanna Bier, the answer lies in auras, chakras, angels, and ancestors.
“Trauma that does not get resolved or processed in one generation is passed down to the next.”
Hanna is a soulful success coach, a family constellation therapist, an energy healer, and a priestess of the Divine Feminine. She has built a successful business helping creative women take out their emotional trash, process and expel trauma, and connect more fully with their spiritual self. Hanna’s work focuses heavily on transgenerational trauma–the idea that we inherit the trauma that our ancestors (parents, grandparents, etc) experienced if they did not fully process that trauma. In this episode, Hanna gives Girlskill listeners some practical applications of energy cleansing and family constellation therapy that can help us clear out the negative effects of transgenerational trauma and identify the positive patterns in our family that we can use to build deeper, stronger connections with those we love.
“Femininity is expressing all aspects of myself and of the Divine Feminine.”
Hanna struggled more in her first 18 years than many people have to deal with in a lifetime. She was sexually assaulted at the age of 7, developed anorexia by age 9, stopped talking by age 12, and was hospitalized by age 15. Her experiences with therapy during her childhood were positive, but as she got older, she realized that therapy was only helping her to survive, not thrive. In college, while studying fashion, she reached a turning point. She made the conscious decision to live her life and to live it well. In Bali, she was introduced to energy healing, and from there, she studied and became the healer and priestess that she is today.
“We are unconsciously afraid to surpass our family because then we think we aren’t a part of them anymore, we think we can’t bond with them anymore.”
Join us for a conversation that doesn’t require belief–just openness and a willingness to listen. Hanna will share her journey and family history with us, as well as do two in-depth visualizations for Energy Healing and Family Constellation Therapy.
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Marisa Peer – Named Britain’s best therapist by Tatler magazine, Marisa has spent nearly three decades treating a client list that includes international superstars, CEOs, Royalty, and Olympic athletes. Her engaging and amusing talks are peppered with anecdotes from an unparalleled career in which she has helped thousands of people to overcome profound personal issues.
- Natalie Berthold – Natalie Berthold uses a variety of modalities, particularly Family Constellation Therapy, to get to the root of the issue. Natalie works in a loving and compassionate way to efficiently and effectively disentangle patterns that have been passed down trans-generationally and restore the natural order of love, allowing the individual to finally be free from lifelong limitations. Natalie works with all issues but specializes in disordered eating and limitations with health, career and finances and relationships. When not working, Natalie is most likely found frolicking in the park with her two adorable rescue mutts, Argos and Athena.
- Orin and DaBen – Orin is a wise and gentle spirit teacher who is channeled through Sanaya Roman. DaBen shares Orin’s path of work and is channeled through Duane Packer. Together, they provide wisdom and guidance for those looking to further their spiritual journeys.
- Gaia Codex by Sarah Drew – Both an ancient, “found” wisdom text and a sumptuous, epic novel, Gaia Codex reveals the hidden histories of a world long forgotten, the secret wisdom of an ancient lineage of women, the Priestesses of Astera. Set in a near future of impending societal and environmental collapse, the novel is a tale of hope and remembrance, as well as an inspired vision of humanity’s origins and of the potential we hold for conscious evolution.
- Anna, Grandmother of Jesus by Claire Heartsong – Meet the extraordinary mother of the Virgin Mary and grandmother of Jesus whose teachings and service birthed a spiritual lineage that changed the world. Discover missing pieces of history concerning Anna, Mary, and Jesus; unknown places they traveled, people they knew, and intimate details of their daily life struggle to complete the Resurrection challenges. Receive the activations and messages encoded in this book that can help bring the feminine principle into your own daily spiritual life completing your path of initiation begun long ago.