#181 | Embracing The “Dildacorn” aka The Healthy Integrated Masculine with Jamie Rea
About This Episode
“Jamie Rea is a Transformational Relationship, Life & Soul Coach, Certified Craniosacral Therapist, Energy Worker, Body Worker, Award-Winning Screenwriter, Filmmaker, Storyteller, and Comedy Writer, Creator and Comedian. He has written professionally for various digital publications across Canada, the U.S., and the U.K for nearly a decade. Jamie combines a deeply somatic and energetic approach to his coaching and healing work that helps move clients into deeper levels of integration and release inside the body, helping clients to unlock their power, claim their voice
and connect deeply to their greatest soul potential.
Jamie regularly lends his comedy talents to his teaching, combining a space of play, humor and lightness with the sacred healing work he does with his clients. He is the Creator and Founder of The Deep & Dirty Collective, which combines Jamie’s teachings with a playful, humorous, and dirty twist. In addition, Jamie is also a Performer, Screenwriter, Filmmaker and Comedian, and is regularly writing movies and TV shows for the film industry, as well as writing, directing and performing his own video content for the online space that satirizes the spiritual and growth industries.”
“When we look at extreme feminism that is unhealthy feminine anger and that’s actually women who don’t like men and that’s really not going to be the answer in terms of how we are going to learn to coexist and to move together…”
Please join us for an intriguing conversation about energy connection between humor and healing and why men should embody humor as a masculine quality. Here are the details of our conversation:
- Jamie in his own words: “I am what you get if a comedian fucked a light worker”
- How do you embody humor?
- Why are women attracted to men that make them laugh
- Is “dildacorn” real?
- What does it look like when a man is connected to his feelings?
- Do men need to integrate feminine within themselves?
- Jamie’s thoughts on feminism
- Jamie’s writing routines and processes
- And a lot more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- We: Understanding the Psychology of Romantic Love by Robert R. Johnson “provides an illuminating explanation of the origins and meaning of romantic love and shows how a proper understanding of its psychological dynamics can revitalize our most important relationships.”
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar