#69 | The Embodied Woman: Honoring Your Body and Going with the Flow with Jenna Ward
About This Episode
Special episode with the coach of the coach! Feminine Embodiment Coach & Founder of the School of Embodied Arts, Jenna Ward lives between Australia’s Sunshine Coast & Europe. As an ex-pharmacist turned embodied woman Jenna intimately understand what it’s like to live life feeling disconnected & dis-embodied. Through her own personal experience & guiding hundreds of women back into their body, Jenna equally knows what’s required to get out of your head, feel empowered by your emotions & claiming your sensual power. Together with an international community of women, the School of Embodied Arts is redefining what it means to be fueled by the feminine.
“Feminity is concerned with love, with creation. I see everything that exists as the living dance of the feminine in action.”
Anna Rova is a proud student of Jenna’s Feminine Embodiment Coaching Certification program. By using her methods, women are able to learn to be present in their own bodies and to strive for deeper connections with their physical selves. The Embodied Woman Program tackles 6 issues facing women today: the lie that our dark side is problematic, the lie of feminine inferiority, learning to work through thoughts in an embodied way, cultivating sensuality, enjoying the wild nature of pleasure, and understanding magnetism.
Join us for a delicious conversation about movement, honoring your whole self, and being an embodied woman. Jenna will share her journey from pharmacist to embodiment coach and teacher.
“Our strengths can be born from our weaknesses.”
While Jenna started out as a pharmacist, she realized that the job was taking too much of her energy, was putting too much emphasis on her mind, and was disconnecting her from her body. She shifted to working in kinesiology, a type of energy practice that focuses on acupressure. However, Jenna soon developed the same overly structured habits that she had hated in her previous job. She was trying to find her purpose in her career, and soon Jenna found that her purpose couldn’t be external, it needed to come from her own development and personal growth. Jenna started trying out ideas on her clients, and soon her embodiment practice began to solidify.
“I am successful because I define my own success. I’m not interested in anyone else’s version of success. I don’t need anyone’s permission.”
Join The Embodied Woman Program for a $200 off (use discount code “ANNA” at checkout)
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- Clue – Clue is designed to make tracking your fertility accurate, fast and friendly. Keep track of your monthly cycle by entering data about your period, pain, mood, fluid, sexual activity and personal notes.
- Spotify – With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
- Slack – Slack is where work flows. It’s where the people you need, the information you share, and the tools you use come together to get things done.
- Wunderlist – Wunderlist is the easiest way to get stuff done. Whether you’re planning a holiday, sharing a shopping list with a partner or managing multiple work projects, Wunderlist is here to help you tick off all your personal and professional to-dos.
People/Blogs to Follow
- Peter Levine – Dr. Peter Levine introduced the world to his pioneering approach to trauma therapy, the Somatic Experiencing method, in Waking the Tiger and In an Unspoken Voice. Now, with Trauma and Memory, he takes the next step in his work as a scientist, storyteller, and master clinician, tackling one of the most difficult and complex questions of trauma therapy: Can we trust our memories?
- Michaela Boehm – Michaela Boehm is among the most gifted and in-demand teachers, speakers, and counselors to be found globally today. Born and raised in Austria, Michaela received degrees in Psychology and further extensive training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Hypnosis, and NLP. Upon moving to the United States in 1994, she quickly became a counselor to the stars in Hollywood, California, and her on-going clients include Oscar-winning actors, producers, writers, multiple Grammy-winning musicians, CEO’s, and multi-billion dollar fund managers.
- The Yoni Empire – Elena is a pleasure and slow sex educator, sex toy creator, and an expert in yoni massage.
- The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast – Dr. Peterson is a professor at the University of Toronto, a clinical psychologist and the author of 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos (Jan 2018, Penguin Books). His now-classic book, Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief, offers a revolutionary take on the psychology of religion, and the hundred or more scientific papers he published with his colleagues and students have substantively advanced the modern understanding of creativity and personality.
- My Dad Wrote a Porno Podcast – My Dad Wrote a Porno is a British podcast hosted by Jamie Morton, James Cooper, and Alice Levine. Each episode features Morton reading a new chapter of a series of erotic fiction novels, titled Belinda Blinked, written by his Northern Irish father under the pen name Rocky Flintstone; Morton, Cooper, and Levine react to the material and provide running commentary.
- The Radiance Sutras by Lorin Roche – The gateways to wonder and delight are flung open wide for all to enter. At once a beautiful love song and an encyclopedia of yogic techniques, the cherished text known as the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra shimmers with new effulgence in Lorin Roche’s The Radiance Sutras. Lorin brings us his unique perspective on each of 112 Sanskrit teachings, along with his one-of-a-kind guidance in how to meditate with, embody, and practice them—what he describes as “answering the call of the sutras you love.”
- Wild Power by Alexandra Pope – Wild Power is a book about feminine power – the power of the menstrual cycle. This book reveals the inner architecture of a woman and the path to power that is encoded in her body. This unique force tutors us in the sacred tasks of each phase of our journey, from our first period to menopause, the perils, and the pitfalls, as we grow into our authority and eldership as creators and leaders in the world.
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand – This modern classic is the story of intransigent young architect Howard Roark, whose integrity was as unyielding as granite…of Dominique Francon, the exquisitely beautiful woman who loved Roark passionately, but married his worst enemy…and of the fanatic denunciation unleashed by an enraged society against a great creator. As fresh today as it was then, Rand’s provocative novel presents one of the most challenging ideas in all of fiction—that man’s ego is the fountainhead of human progress.
P. S. Sign up for the newly released training on “The Lie of Female Success” and learn how it’s keeping you stuck, unfulfilled & drained.
Here is what you will learn on this exclusive, one-of-a-kind training:
- The Modern Female Epidemic that’s keeping women confined, unhappy & unfulfilled
- Where the Journey to Success actually begins & how did we all get here
- The Essential Forgotten Element to any woman’s “successful life”
- The Secret to Attracting, Sustaining & Magnifying the relationship that you want
- The True Power & Definition of femininity & masculinity
- The #1 Reason for Feeling Numb, stuck in your head & sensually asleep