#163 | Putting Your Feminine Self First & Opening Up to the Discomfort with Jenna Ward
About This Episode
“Jenna Ward is a non-Indigenous Australian woman & Feminine Embodiment Coach. She lives with her baby & partner, between Australia’s Sunshine Coast & Amsterdam.
Jenna is the Founder of the School of Embodied Arts, an international training organisation & community devoted to cultivating the skills of feminine embodiment in life & leadership. Jenna has worked with women from over 22 countries across 5 continents, partnering with them to discover the endless depth, beauty & wisdom of their own bodies knowing in life & leadership.
Jenna offers training for women, coaches & entrepreneurs in the art of feminine embodiment including movement practices, embodied living for women, coaching certification & feminine leadership masterminds for entrepreneurs.”
“Super-imposed formulas … will work for a time, but there is a need to break down all of those constructs, taking all of the benefits and the wisdom and the insights and the beauty that they are and to build it back up from foundation into something that is 100% honoring who I am and how I get around this race.”
Join us for a powerful conversation about truly living your life and building your processes in a sustainable and feminized way without overworking and burnout. Listen up and become a witness of skillful coaching wisdom that comes from Anna’s teacher herself, Jenna Ward. Here is what we discuss in this episode:
- How do you find balance in following your ambitions and desires without overworking and burnout?
- How to create a more feminized way of operating and running a business that is sustainable for you?
- What are the common struggles of ambitious women?
- Whose job is it to set up expectations about what you can or cannot do and what lifestyle you want to create for yourself?
- For how long do you have to sit in the discomfort of not knowing (this is a tricky question 😉 )?
- Coaches themselves work with coaches to find answers and support
- What is feminine embodiment coaching all about?
- And a lot more…
Click here to find out about Jenna’s Feminine Embodiment Coaching Certification. Become a femininity and feminine embodiment coach and learn the 3 core streams for competent coaching, the embodied way.
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar