#147 | Beyond Mars & Venus: Polarity, Hormones & Communication with John Gray
About This Episode
“John Gray, Ph.D. is the #1 bestselling relationship author of all time. He is the author of over 20 books, including The New York Times #1 Best-Selling Relationship Book of All Time: Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. His books have sold over 50 million copies in 50 different languages around the world.
For more than 35 years, John Gray has conducted public and private seminars for thousands of participants. John entertains and inspires audiences with practical communication techniques. John’s mission is for men and women to understand, respect, appreciate and work together.
John Gray is a popular speaker on the national and international lecture circuit and often appears on television and radio programs to discuss his work. He has made guest appearances on such shows as Oprah, The Dr. Oz Show, Good Morning America, The Today Show, The CBS Morning Show, Live with Regis, Fox & Friends Weekend, Good Morning New York, Larry King Live, CNN and Company and many others.”
“You hear men saying: Oh I don’t know if I want to get into a commitment, I’ll lose my freedom. That’s the sexual side of this whole thing: I’ll lose my sexual freedom. But when you are happy with your wife and you have a sexual relationship with her, you are free from needing another woman. It’s the greatest freedom there is…When you make love, it’s way beyond just having sex with somebody. It’s sex and love”
Join us for a fascinating conversation around the new developments in John’s body of work, his explanation of the biology behind polarity and femininity and how can we use this knowledge to achieve a fulfilling and happy life. Here is what we talk on this episode about:
- Anna’s progress in relationship coaching realm after her first conversation with John
- How hormones affect our relationships
- The fundamental connection between estrogen and femininity
- Learn the difference between ‘I have to do..’ and ‘I get to do..’
- How to share your feelings without complaining
- John’s thoughts on feminine/masculine polarity
- How can a relationship be freeing to a man
- What happens when you ignore your nature
- And a lot more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- Conscious Men: Mastering the New Man Code for Success and Relationships by John Gray and Arjuna Ardagh. Conscious Men guides a man to look within and discover his purpose and mission; to be in touch with his feelings but not ruled by his feelings; to live a life that is in pursuit of his path, while honoring the commitments he made during that pursuit. This book is a practical roadmap to support every man to discover and live his unique calling.
Conscious Men explores 12 qualities of the New Masculinity. Each chapter offers a vivid portrait of one quality, with insights about how it is influenced by biochemistry. It presents a road map for the challenges men face today in living their fullest potential, as well as dozens of suggested practices for how to develop each quality. The book also has a “To Women” section for each chapter: offering women insight about how to recognize a good and trustworthy man, as well as how to support a man to bring the best out of himself.
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Mastering Feminine/Masculine Polarity to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar