#137 | Satisfying the Hunger for Masculine Domination and Feminine Submission with Joshua Hathaway
About This Episode
“Joshua Hathaway, MA, is a Transformational Trickster, Trainer, Coach, and proud father. He has 12 years of experience teaching NonViolent Communication, private coaching and counseling with hundreds of individuals and couples, and leading Men’s Circles and retreats.
His No Bullsh!t brand communication trainings have been delivered extensively to private and corporate clients such as Zappos and LYFT. He gently and humorously dismantles people’s Bullsh!t, delivers practical skill-building tools, and facilitates experiences that bring home the power and value of connection.”
“Dominance from my perspective as a man [is] to take hold of my partner and have her surrender fully in a very personal act of intimate trust satisfies such a deep hunger in me. The same goes for her – to give her consent, to give her power over… consensually and consciously; intimately, to trust like that and to let go of control is so nourishing for her feminine soul.”
Join us for a conversation about the importance of consensual submission vs domination, why submission is power and dangerous consequences of not acknowledging the shadows in these dynamics. Here are the details of our conversation:
– What Joshua finds attractive in a woman?
– Does he consider himself successful?
– Joshua’s purpose and passion
– What is masculinity?
– Joshua’s personal journey to embodying & claiming the healthy masculine
– Toxic femininity vs toxic masculinity
– How does masculine leadership look like?
– Consensual submission vs dominance
– Why submission is power?
– The consequences of not acknowledging the shadows of dominance and submission
– Biblical implications of portraying feminine as the sinner
– The power of the feminine & Joshua’s message to women
– And much more…