#164 | Open Your Legs to The World: Exploring Sexual Healing & Feminine Power with Julianne Vaccaro
About This Episode
“Julianne Vaccaro is a somatic sexologist, holistic health & life coach & women empowerment mentor. She helps leaders heal their trauma, come home to their body & reclaim a life of Health, Purpose, Freedom & Pleasure. She is the host of the Reclamation Project Show.”
“Being so connected to my truth and standing in my truth no matter what the outside world says – I feel like that is my definition of what an embodied woman in her power is.”
Join us for a discussion about finding your way to true feminine power by looking within and using your sexuality as the strongest energy that you have available. Here are the talk points of this episode:
- Julianne’s journey from being a bodybuilder to becoming a somatic sexologist
- Looking within yourself as the greatest tool for growth and self discovery
- What does a woman in her power look like?
- Why sexuality is the strongest energy that we have available
- How to step into our power
- Why power is in our pussy
- Why self pleasure is important?
- What is the difference between sensuality and sexuality?
- And a lot more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- Pussy: A Reclamation by Regena Thomashauer – Pussy has been written to reacquaint you with your own power source —both figuratively and literally. Drawing on Mama Gena’s 25 years of research into women’s history, experience, and potential, you’ll ramp up your “cliteracy” and learn to awaken a part of yourself you’ve been taught to repress or even despise. You’ll see that pussy is anything but pornographic —it’s actually the seat of all feminine power and pleasure. And you’ll discover how a woman’s sensual awareness is critical for her spiritual, intellectual, and emotional health.
- Vagina: A New Biography by Naomi Wolf – Vagina combines cutting-edge science with cultural history to explore the role of female desire and how it affects female identity, creativity and confidence. Provocative and engaging, positive and inspiring, this book brings to light female impulses, history and dreams – and, in exploring what women really need – it goes to the very core of what it means to be female. For any woman who wants to understand her body and her mind and the culture that defines her – Vagina is essential reading.
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar