#179 | Dead Down There? Awakening Your Sexuality & Using It as a Tool for Empowerment with Mangala Holland
About This Episode
“The founder of Sacred School of Shakti, Mangala is an international facilitator of women’s groups, rituals, retreats and workshops and also offers private mentoring. She teaches worldwide, primarily in Australia, Bali, Thailand, the USA, India and Mexico. She places a strong emphasis on self-love, embodiment and empowerment, bringing the sacred into all elements of her life and teachings.
She gives people the tools to empower themselves sexually and spiritually. She believes that with the purest of intentions, sexual energy can be harnessed for our personal growth and spiritual evolution, and teaches in a no-nonsense, accessible style. Mangala is also a certified teacher of Michaela Boehm’s Intimacy and Attraction Workshop™ and The Non-Linear Movement Method™ and is trained in Trauma-Informed Facilitation.”
“I feel like the world really needs all of us connected to our bodies, our pleasure, and our sexuality and I feel like we wouldn’t be in a mess we are in on a planet if we all were able to feel comfortable in our sexuality and our bodies and not have shame and contraction…”
Please join us for an important conversation about using sexual energy and pleasure for personal growth, learning to love yourself and changing the world by becoming connected to our desires and accepting femininity as well as true masculinity. Here are the details of our conversation with Mangala:
- Mangala’s vision for the world
- How do you do self love?
- What do you do when you are dead down there?
- Practical tips on how to revive yourself
- Tools to try to empower yourself sexually and spiritually
- What can change in the world if we all revere the feminine?
- The importance of boundaries! We all know about them, but how do we implement them?
- And a lot more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Michaela Boem – teaches and counsels internationally as an expert in intimacy and sexuality
- Saida Desilets – “helping women world-wide to reclaim, enliven &ignite their erotic genius”
- Emily Utter – business coach
- If Women Rose Rooted: A Journey to Authenticity and Belonging by Sharon Blackie. “Like Women who Run with the Wolves, this is powerful rallying cry to women to embrace a different kind of femininity. Described as both transformative and essential, Sharon Blackie leads the reader on a quest to find their place in the world, drawing inspiration from the wise and powerful females in native mythology, and guidance from contemporary women who have re-rooted themselves in land and community and taken responsibility for shaping the future.”
- Patriarchy Stress Disorder: The Invisible Inner Barrier to Women’s Happiness and Fulfillment by Valerie Rein. “In this book, Dr. Valerie explains:
– Why you’re dissatisfied in spite of your achievements, and why it’s not your fault.
– What secretly drains 90 percent of your time and energy, and how to reclaim it.
– How to upgrade your game of “How much can I bear?” to “How good can it get?”
- The Mists of Avalon: A Novel by Marion Zimmer Bradley. “In Marion Zimmer Bradley’s masterpiece, we see the tumult and adventures of Camelot’s court through the eyes of the women who bolstered the king’s rise and schemed for his fall. From their childhoods through the ultimate fulfillment of their destinies, we follow these women and the diverse cast of characters that surrounds them as the great Arthurian epic unfolds stunningly before us.”
- Diana, Herself: An Allegory of Awakening by Martha Beck. “In this exuberant allegory, bestselling memoir and self-help author Martha Beck takes readers into the wild parts of the world and the human psyche. The story of Diana, Herself helps every reader chart a course for awakening to greater joy, adventure, and purpose.”
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar