#36 | How to Give The Ultimate Tantric Yoni Massage with Mariah Freya
About This Episode
If you have never heard of yoni massage or conscious sexuality, get ready for a wild ride. Mariah Freya is a sexual empowerment coach, a podcaster, a writer, and the co-founder of Beducated (formerly known as Omooni) – an academy for conscious sexuality that revolutionizes sex education online.
“True femininity comes from a place of fullness and happiness; when I desire to give him a blowjob, not because I feel tired and I have to.”
“I don’t have a relationship with the word ‘successful.’ I value and check-mark myself with the word ‘empowered’.”
On this episode, we discover the benefits of yoni (a.k.s pussy) massage, what it is and how to practice it with your partner or by yourself. We talk about real femininity where we explore the idea that happiness comes from a place of fullness and not scarcity and how by connecting to our bodies we get to the state of bliss and joy.
“The moment we start to celebrate femininity has to do a lot with the support that comes from other women.”
Mariah shares with us her journey of becoming a sexual empowerment coach and starting Beducated, which began in India with her very first yoni massage and immersion into Tantra.
Mariah is also giving away for free her book on “10 Steps to Giving a Tantric Yoni Massage” as well as her signature “Yoni Massage” course on Beducated.
“As women we pretend to be hard and ‘on a mission outside,’ but in a room with 2 or more women there is an exhale happening; a softening that happens.”
Beducated – The Love Academy you’ve been yearning for
Check out the “Yoni Massage” course on Beducated
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- Clue for iOS and Android – Track your cycle. It’s beautifully complex. Clue is designed to make tracking your fertility accurate, fast and friendly. Keep track of your monthly cycle by entering data about your period, pain, mood, fluid, sexual activity and personal notes.
- The Flow in iTunes- Discover the breakthrough app that can assist you in not just surviving your menstrual cycle, but THRIVING in the life you truly deserve.
- “The Optimized Woman: Using Your Menstrual Cycle to Achieve Success and Fulfillment” by Miranda Gray – If you want to get ahead, get a cycle. The menstrual cycle consists of Optimum Times – days of heightened performance skills and abilities. When we ‘match the task to the time’ we have the opportunity to excel beyond our expectations. We can achieve goals and success more easily, get ahead in the workplace, and enhance our feelings of fulfilment. In The Optimized Woman, Miranda Gray presents a flexible plan of practical daily actions for self-development, goal achievement and work enhancement, aligned to the phases of the menstrual cycle.
- “Vagina: A New Biography” by Naomi Woolf – combines cutting-edge science with cultural history to explore the role of female desire and how it affects female identity, creativity and confidence. Provocative and engaging, positive and inspiring, this book brings to light female impulses, history and dreams – and, in exploring what women really need – it goes to the very core of what it means to be female.
- “Urban Tantra, Second Edition: Sacred Sex for the Twenty-First Century” by Barbara Carrellas – With a juicy mix of erotic how-to and heart-centered spiritual wisdom, this updated edition includes a brand-new introduction, up-to-date references and resources, a new take on the possibilities and responsibilities of Tantra in today’s world, plus new and cutting-edge information to reach an expanded community—added information on multi-partner play, more intersections for Tantra and BDSM, practices for asexuals and aromantics, expanded practices for trans and gender nonconforming people, and more.
- “Red Moon” by Miranda Gray – Ancient menstrual wisdom for modern women For our ancestors the menstrual cycle was a source of wonderful creative, spiritual, sexual, emotional, mental and physical energies.
- Works of Danielle Laporte – Danielle LaPorte is an invited member of Oprah’s Super Soul 100, a group who, in Oprah Winfrey’s words, “is uniquely connecting the world together with a spiritual energy that matters.