#82 | The Femininity Expert: Exploring the Mystery of Feminine Power and Essence with Namaste Moore
About This Episode
“Evocoteur. Femininity Expert. Ecstasy Educator. Namaste Moore is the Founder of “SOFT” – The School of Feminine Transformation and the Creator of “Occupy The Feminine” a movement of women choosing to consciously occupy their Feminine Essence. She is a Public Speaker, Educator, and Coach using her unique gifts, juicy insight and humor to inspire transformation. A wife and mother of 8 she is also a Reiki Master, Law of Attraction Practitioner, and WisdomKeeper for Women’s Mysteries. Namaste’s gift is in being a Catalyst for the actualization of your Essence in a way that soothes the soul and nourishes your being, pleasurably and ecstatically.”
“The hardest part of being a woman is the mystery. There is always something that is hidden, waiting for an invitation. Because it is hidden, it is easy to miss.”
In this episode, Namaste shares her journey into motherhood, not just for her 8 children, but for so many of her students, and how aging has led her to assume new roles as a woman and leader. She will also share her understanding of the feminine essence and how connecting to that essence can help women step into their power at work and into balance in romantic relationships. Namaste’s understanding of the feminine and masculine essence, and how we connect to this essence, is transformational.
“The masculine loves to meet and provide for the feminine.”
Namaste’s success and growth as a coach is intrinsically tied to her work with her husband. Baba Richard and Sri Namaste are more commonly known as “The Infinite Couple”, and with over 50 years of spiritual leadership experience between them, they have built a school where “relationship alchemy” is practiced, the feminine-masculine polarity is explored, and true healing starts.
“Femininity is the mysterious, creative and nurturing aspect of that which desires to be filled, that which desires to give birth, that which desires to embody.”
Join us for an exploration of feminine essence and mystery, and prepare to be amazed by Namaste’s wisdom. She will share her views on femininity-masculinity, yin-yang, and everything in between.
“I am the divine feminine having a human experience. There is a fierce joy that I take in everything, whether the cameras are there or not. It is a total immersion in anything and everything.”
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Chameli Ardagh – Chameli is a leading pioneer in contemporary feminine spirituality, and she has inspired thousands of women around the world with her breakthrough methods for living and embodying feminine awakening. She is especially appreciated for her love of mythology and storytelling as a method for illuminating our hidden strength and beauty. As a teen Chameli embarked on her journey as a spiritual explorer, which, at the age of twenty, led her to India, which she has returned to more than fifteen times. She has studied with many remarkable mentors and undergone thousands of hours of intense practice of meditation and spiritual studies. The last 15 years she has been a student of ShantiMayi, a wisdom teacher based in India and France.
- Rachael Jayne Groover – Inspirational speaker and best-selling author Rachael Jayne Groover will teach some of her most powerful practices on how to increase your magnetic presence and feminine energy. You need to have a lot of personal presence and a gentle way of dealing with your fear if you want to be an inspirational leader, a magnetic business owner, or a great speaker or performer. Rachel’s guidance is perfect for women who want to be seen and heard with confidence, so they can ultimately STAND OUT from the crowd and make the positive difference they want to make…without having to “push” and struggle to be seen with their masculine energy.
- David Deida – David Deida is an American author who writes about the sexual and spiritual relationship between men and women. His ten books have been published in 25 languages. He conducts spiritual growth and intimacy workshops and is one of the many founding associates at the Integral Institute.
- Padma Aon Prakasha – Padma Aon is a wisdom author, vibrational musician and Futurist Media Producer bringing together ancient wisdom and modern science. Padma’s books, music, and multimedia are drawn from the traditions he has been initiated into. Padma is a master of vibrational medicine through sound and translates the art and science of vibration to create immersions that are moving and alchemical. A globally distributed music producer, Padma has performed worldwide, producing two albums for Sub Rosa/BMG: ‘Rhythmic Intelligence’ and ‘Song of Light,’ whilst Resident DJ at Talvin Singh’s groundbreaking Indian music fusion night ‘Anokha’ at The Bluenote Club, London.
- Shekinah Zorensky – Shekinah is a birth doula and womb shaman, guiding women and men on the path of Beloved Tantra through the embodiment of sexuality and soul. She teaches courses and retreats all over the world. She trains and initiates other teachers in Womb Wisdom, and as a doula provides a container and guidance for families through the profound journey of conscious birthing.
- Powerful and Feminine by Rachael Jayne Groover – When a woman embodies her feminine essence, her whole life is transformed. She becomes attractive, grounded, and sensual. When she walks into a room, everyone appreciates the glow of her feminine radiance. Men notice her, including the healthy, loving, masculine ones she desires. She does not need to project a powerful persona to attract the respect she wants.
- The Hebrew Goddess by Raphael Patai – The Hebrew Goddess demonstrates that the Jewish religion, far from being pure monotheism, contained from earliest times strong polytheistic elements, chief of which was the cult of the mother goddess. Lucidly written and richly illustrated, this third edition contains new chapters of the Shekhina.
- Womb Awakening by Azra and Seren Bertrand – The Ancients lived by a feminine cosmology of creation, where everything was birthed and dissolved through a sacred universal Womb. Within each of us, whether female or male, lies a holographic blueprint of this Womb of Creation, connecting us to the Web of Life. By awakening your spiritual Womb, the holy of holies within the temple of your body, you can reconnect to the transformative energy of Womb Consciousness and reclaim your sacred powers of creation and love.
- The Archetypes and Collective Unconscious by Carl Jung – Essays which state the fundamentals of Jung’s psychological system: “On the Psychology of the Unconscious” and “The Relations Between the Ego and the Unconscious,” with their original versions in an appendix.