#68 | Dreams for Breakfast: How to Style Your Brand with Rachel Gadiel
About This Episode
“My dream is living in a full expression of my truth and living in alignment with my purpose, doing what I love, and doing it in a way that I can serve and make an impact on the world.”
Rachel Gadiel is a brand stylist and the founder of Dreams for Breakfast, which she founded after 10 years of working across Australia’s most iconic brands including Optus, Woolworths and News Corp, specializing in content marketing and digital strategy. She now helps people discover what is holding them back from putting themselves out there and creating a brand and a business that can impact the world.
Rachel holds a B.A in Marketing and Psychology and is Certified Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, she received her 200 RYT Yoga Teacher training from Yoga Garden in San Francisco and is a Life Coach through Beautiful You Coaching Academy. Join us for an eye-opening conversation about finding your style, changing your mindset, and building your dreams from the ground up. Rachel will share her journey to becoming a brand stylist, as well as her process for working with clients.
“Success for me is about living in alignment with your truth and being true to who you are.”
Rachel wears many hats–brand stylist, yoga instructor, life coach–but in one word, she is a creative. She helps clients create a blueprint for their business that covers every aspect of their branding. Who are you? What pivotal moment brought you here? What is the end goal of your project? Who are you doing this for? What are your dream client’s hopes, dreams, fears, problems?
According to Rachel, building a brand means visualizing every aspect of that brand and using her clients’ unique magic to help bring their dreams to life. Rachel has mastered the art of taking the answers to these questions and making copy and visuals that increase traffic and maximize the impact of female entrepreneurs.
“Femininity is embracing all parts of ourselves and honoring how we feel.”
Rachel has had a creative spirit and an eye for style for as long as she can remember. As a child, she collected magazines and loved looking at advertisements and commercials. She worked as a short-term intern for Cosmopolitan Australia Magazine in high school, and when she entered the corporate world, she worked in online advertising and marketing. However, she had no outlet for her creativity, and she soon found herself blogging mood boards and street style trends after work and on the weekends. Her blogging led to the creation of her online business, Dreams for Breakfast.
“Your life is only as good as your mindset.”
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- Evernote – Evernote is an app designed for note taking, organizing, tasks lists, and archiving. Organize your work and declutter your life. With Evernote on your desktop and mobile devices, your notes are always with you and always in sync.
- Google Apps – G Suite is a brand of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products developed by Google.
- Planoly – Planoly was thoughtfully designed from a designer’s and an editor’s point of view. Beautifully crafted to be simple, clean and easy to use. It’s the FIRST VISUAL PLANNER for INSTAGRAM. Clear and to the point web and mobile app — Planoly is the most effective visual social media planner on the market (oh, and you can schedule too)!
People/Blogs to Follow
- Lisa Messenger – Lisa Messenger is the vibrant, game-changing founder and CEO of Collective Hub. She launched Collective Hub as a print magazine in 2013 with no experience in an industry that people said is either dead or dying. Collective Hub has since grown into an international multimedia business and lifestyle platform with multiple verticals across print, digital, events and more recently, co-working spaces – all of which serve to ignite human potential.
- Rachael Finch – Rachael Finch is an Australian TV host, model, and beauty pageant titleholder. She was awarded the ‘People’s Choice Award’ for the 2006 Miss Teen Australia and finished as 3rd runner-up at Miss Universe 2009.
- Manifestation Babe – Manifestation Babe is a safe space for women to connect with their spirituality, break through their limitations, unleash their inner magic, and manifest realities wilder than their wildest dreams. Subscribe for weekly videos where spiritual mindset Kathrin Zenkina will bring you the inside scoop on mastering mindset, manifesting, money, and more.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho – Paulo Coelho’s masterpiece tells the mystical story of Santiago, an Andalusian shepherd boy who yearns to travel in search of a worldly treasure. His quest will lead him to riches far different—and far more satisfying—than he ever imagined. Santiago’s journey teaches us about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, of recognizing opportunity and learning to read the omens strewn along life’s path, and, most importantly, to follow our dreams.
- The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson – In The Law of Divine Compensation, she reveals the spiritual principles that help us overcome financial stress and unleash the divine power of abundance. A guru to anyone interested in spirituality, Williamson’s words ring with power and truth as she assures us that, with faith in God’s promise of prosperity for all, we need never fear the future.
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero – Drawing on her own transformation—over just a few years—from a woman living in a converted garage with tumbleweeds blowing through her bank account to a woman who travels the world in style, Jen Sincero channels the inimitable sass and practicality that made You Are a Badass an indomitable bestseller. She combines hilarious personal essays with bite-size, aha concepts that unlock earning potential and get real results.