#28 | Defeating Low Self-Worth & Self-Esteem with Sandra Stachowicz
About This Episode
Feeling stuck with your money situation, broken relationships, over-eating or regularly attracting negative people? If you are stumbling upon the same issue over and over again, chances are the core reasons are rooted down deep inside you.
According to Sandra, a transformational and empowerment coach who helps women become the best version of themselves, procrastination and perfectionism are the main symptoms of low self-worth and self-esteem.
“Unless you heal, the root cause of the problem will keep showing up. You’ll keep reliving the same experience until you learn your lesson.”
We talk about why most of us have low-self esteem and low-self worth, when and where it originates and how we can get rid of it. Most importantly, Sandra shares with us how it feels like on the other side: when things are in the flow and are coming effortlessly to you and when you are in total joy and abundance.
“A woman who has healed herself and has transformed her life feels very empowered. She no longer feels held-back by fears and insecurities, life is lived on her own terms and she can unleash her full potential. There is a constant feeling of confidence and a reminder that you always have a choice. It all feels light.”
Over the years, Sandra has been dealing with an emotionally absent mother, loss of her father, a broken relationship and potentially life-threatening disease. She had overcome these challenges and healed her inner wounds by using various modalities and techniques which she is ready to share with you in this episode.
“Femininity is embracing being flawsome.”
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- Subliminal360 – Confidence. Weight Loss. Focus. Wealth. Happiness. We’ll show you how to use subliminals on your computer, with our powerful Subliminal360 software. Subliminal360 is like the settings app for your mind. Just decide what you want to change, and tell the software. It then uses the power of subliminals to bring lasting change, in two ways.
- Vortex Success – The Vortex-Success project has established itself as the best system available today for using subliminal messages in order to facilitate subconscious paradigm shifting. Our subliminal message programs have reached more than ten million people worldwide and continue to grow. Moreover, tens of thousands of people have become happy customers who experience tangible and lasting results.
- Emotional Freedom Technique – The Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT, is the psychological acupressure technique I routinely use in my practice and most highly recommend to optimize your emotional health. Although it is still often overlooked, emotional health is absolutely essential to your physical health and healing – no matter how devoted you are to the proper diet and lifestyle, you will not achieve your body’s ideal healing and preventative powers if emotional barriers stand in your way.
People/Blogs to Follow
- Brad Yates on Youtube – Tapping videos to help you move through limiting beliefs and enjoy an ever-greater abundance of health, wealth and happiness, which you deserve. Create the life of your dreams!Recommended Videos:
- Derek Rydall – The world’s #1 expert on the revolutionary Law of Emergence. As a regular Huffington Post contributor, and host of the top-rated Emergence podcast on iTunes, he reveals cutting-edge spiritual principles and success strategies to achieve financial freedom and abundance, master productivity and creativity, and gain true wealth and happiness. With his global platform, Derek has touched hundreds of thousands around the planet with his message on finding your path, living your purpose and making a powerful impact!
- Vortex Success Videos on Youtube – The Vortex-Success project has established itself as the best system available today for using subliminal messages in order to facilitate subconscious paradigm shifting. Our subliminal message programs have reached more than ten million people worldwide and continue to grow. Moreover, tens of thousands of people have become happy customers who experience tangible and lasting results.
- Mike Dooley – A former PriceWaterhouseCoopers international tax consultant, turned entrepreneur, who’s founded a philosophical Adventurers Club on the Internet that’s now home to over 750,000 members from over 185 countries. His inspirational books emphasizing spiritual accountability have been published in 25 languages and he was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, The Secret. Today Mike is perhaps best known for his free Notes from the Universe emailings and his New York Times bestsellers Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams and Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life’s Magic. Mike lives what he teaches, traveling internationally speaking on life, dreams, and happiness.
- “Notes from the Universe” messages from Mike Dooley – What started in 1998 as an email sent out weekly to 38 addresses has since blossomed into today’s daily Notes from the Universe, sent to over 750,000 subscribers in 185 countries! These Notes are brief passages written by “The Universe,” personalized with your name (and occasionally your personal goals and dreams), designed to remind you that you have, indeed, been given dominion over all things.
- “Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life’s Magic” by Mike Dooley – Building on the principles shared in Infinite Possibilities and Manifesting Change, New York Times bestselling author Mike Dooley offers his first “how-to” book, spelling out exactly what can, should, and must be done to harness the Universe and life’s magic and what should—at all costs—never be done. In just seven steps, from understanding the nature of reality to aligning your beliefs with your dreams, Dooley shares exactly what you can immediately do to chart a course for seeing lasting results.
- “The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level” by Gay Hendricks – The New York Times bestselling author of Five Wishes, demonstrates how to eliminate the barriers to success by overcoming false fears and beliefs. Fans of Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, and The Secret will find useful, effective tips for breaking down the walls to a better life in The Big Leap.
- “The Science of Getting Rich” by Wallace Delois Wattles – First published in 1910, The Science of Getting Rich has never been out of print. In his classic study, American New Thought pioneer Wallace Wattles outlines a simple formula for self-actualization, following his profound belief that Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.
Sandra’s website Awakeninginnergoddess.com