#114 | Upgrading Your “Soul-esteem” & Rewilding Feminine Success with Sarah Blackah
About This Episode
Sarah Blackah is an alignment nut, a women’s mentor, a retreat facilitator, a 6-figure earner, and a community activator. She is passionate about supporting women in leadership to ignite their inner fire and go for what they love from an embodied place. Sarah is into real human connection and creation of opportunities for people to come together in community to connect more intimately to themselves, each other, their bodies, their purpose, and the planet.
“The more I spent time in my body and connecting with my body, the more there was an emergence of my next steps, and the right people, and the inspiration and what was calling my heart.”
Join us for a discussion of how embodiment leads to a deeper exploration of intuition, surrender and flow as well as how our souls crave to be felt and understood in their enough-ness – which is the basis of feminine success. Here is what we talk about:
- The definition of success as “soul-esteem”
- Sarah’s wildest story in the jungle with Tarzan
- Sarah’s story of being a “bloke” and building her business like a man
- Where does disconnection from femininity lead to?
- Moment of transformation with a high priestess in Bali
- The power of surrendering and slowing down
- What is intuition and how do we feel it in the body?
- Using embodiment as a path to listening to intuition
- What we can learn from shamanic practices
- Exploring your true self in the jungle and nature
- How to experience magnetism
- Simple steps to rewild yourself
- And much more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Peta Kelly – Closet comedian. Compulsive creative. Newly unhurried. Mum & Wife to legends. Nobody’s coach.
- Rosie Rees – Rosie Rees is the founder of Women’s Nude Yoga and creator of the Yoni Pleasure Palace, an online boutique selling high-quality crystal sex toys. Rosie is interested in radical self-acceptance, feminine expression and being vulnerable and has made her mission to make every woman feel sexually empowered and confident in her body.
- Melissa Wells – Author, Speaker, Actress, Entrepreneur
- Chantelle Raven – Chantelle is the Founder & primary teacher of the Eliyah Tantra School. Chantelle has a passion for spiritual awakening, a deep love for people and a unique understanding of the psyche, the body and sexuality.
- Spirit Babies: How to Communicate with the Child You’re Meant to Have by Walter Makichen – In this reassuring, supportive, and accessible book, leading clairvoyant and medium Walter Makichen offers guidance to prospective parents eager to create a warm, nurturing environment for their soon-to-be-conceived-or-born children. Applying the wisdom and insights he has gained through twenty years of communicating with these spirit babies, Makichen helps you resolve issues about starting a family…actively participate in the psychic process of creating a child…and move past your worries and fears about becoming parents.
- Orgasm Unleashed by Eyal Matsliah – Spectacular and informative, Orgasm Unleashed will redefine how you view sex and your own sensuality. The purpose of this book is to guide you in deepening and expanding your orgasmic experience on your own, and then later sharing what you’ve learned with your lover.
- Code Red: Know Your Flow, Unlock Your Monthly Super Powers and Create a Bloody Amazing Life. Period. by Lisa Lister – There’s a code. A lady code. It’s ancient, it’s deeply spiritual and more than that, it’s powerful. Fiercely powerful. So powerful that it’s barely been spoken about in over 2,000 years. Your menstrual cycle.
- The Magician’s Way: What It Really Takes to Find Your Treasure by William Whitecloud – Mark Vale is besieged by financial and marital turmoil when he meets a group of contemporary alchemists. They take him on an astonishing journey and teach him to transform difficult situations into golden opportunities.