#144 | Cultivating the Heartfelt Masculine & Feminine Qualities with Satyen Raja
About This Episode
“Satyen Raja is known as the private transformational mentor, advisor and confidant to the powerful and influential. A remarkable living synthesis of eastern wisdom and western practicality, Satyen combines the power of the warrior and wisdom of the sage to inspire audiences & leaders worldwide to live their highest impact and personal fulfillment.
Having invested 35 years of rigorous study & practice in both creating enlightened business growth and developing higher consciousness, he is the leading authority on expanding success while serving the greater good without sacrificing the joys of personal life.
Satyen has impacted over 100,000 students from over 50 countries around the world through his global human potential company, WarriorSage. Satyen leads private one-on-one retreats for CEOs, high impact individuals, executive teams and is a corporate cultural advisor and trainer for elite companies.”
“I now think this is the time to cultivate the whole spectrum within us, surrender to a higher force and truly trust that the right flavor, the right expression, the right utilization of these energies will come from the connection we have to those in front of us.”
Join us for a discussion about how we can achieve higher consciousness and transcendent leadership through practicing embodiment and balancing the feminine and masculine within us. Here are the highlights of our conversation:
- What Satyen finds attractive in a woman
- Combining power of a warrior with a wisdom of a sage to achieve harmony within us
- Why is it important for a woman to be in her body
- Five freedoms of success
- Men in power in the time of the #metoo movement
- The connection to the heart as a central piece of transcendent leadership
- You can become a better leader by slowing down
- What does it mean to be claimed
- The three stages of a man’s development
- Satyen’s beautiful message for women
- And a lot more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- David Deida– David Deida is an American author who writes about the sexual and spiritual relationship between men and women. His ten books have been published in 25 languages. He conducts spiritual growth and intimacy workshops and is one of the many founding associates at the Integral Institute.
- Blue Truth by David Deida. In Blue Truth, David Deida presents a treasury of skills and insights for uncovering and offering your true heart of purpose, passion, and unquenchable love. In Part One, Deida shows you how to open as the entirety of the moment, feeling as deep inside and as far outside as you can, for as long as now opens. In Part Two, he reveals how to walk this path in the wilderness of intimate relationship, illuminating the art and play of sexual gifting, including how to expertly navigate the tangle of anger, jealousy, fear, lust, and much, much more. Blue Truth was named by Spirituality & Health Magazine (June 2006 issue) as one of the Best Spiritual Books of 2005, in the Personal Growth category.
- Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland. Most people who have read “Transurfing”, note that from the very first pages, the book completely reverses their view of the world and the role of the individual in their own life. A fresh look at reality encourages the reader to consciously relate to the choices they make in any moment, and this really changes their life in the direction they would like. “It works!” is the phrase found in almost all reviews of Vadim Zeland’s book.