#169 | The 3 Most Important Questions About Finding A Soul Aligned Career with Siobhan Barnes
About This Episode
Siobhan Barnes is a blogger, a feminine embodiment coach and the founder of The Neon Life Society. She helps successful women find their professional path in life and make a decision around whether to recommit to their corporate career or explore something else. Siobhan and her husband and their three children live in Hong Kong, but she coaches women internationally.
“And so often we don’t give ourselves permission to claim what we want… So ultimately at the end of the day we’ve got to make a choice and make a decision around what it is that we want.”
Join us for an important discussion about how to find fulfilment in your soul aligned career and discover who you are beyond your professional work and professional success. Here is what we talk about on this episode:
- What is this wild horse moment that a lot of women experience on their journey to self discovery
- What are the 3 questions to ask yourself when you are searching for your path
- How do you invite more meaning and purpose into your career
- What is “the perfect woman” imperative
- How do you decide to have children when your career is on a rise
- What is the REAL process that Siobhan takes women through
- And a lot more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Jenna Ward – is the Founder of the School of Embodied Arts, an international training organization & community devoted to cultivating the skills of feminine embodiment in life & leadership.
- Helen Jacobs – is an author, psychic, and mentor who works with purpose-driven individuals and groups seeking guidance in their search for meaning and purpose.
- Bonnie Bliss– is a Somatic Sexologist, pleasure educator & women’s pelvic wellness coach.
- The Awakened Woman – by Dr. Tererai Trent. “Winner of a 2017 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, this moving manifesto “empowers women to access a fearlessness that will enable community progress” (Essence). Through one incredible woman’s journey from a small Zimbabwe village to becoming one of the world’s most recognizable voices in women’s empowerment and education, this book “can help any woman achieve her full potential” (Kirkus Reviews).”
- Essentialism – by Greg Mckeown. Essentialism is more than a time-management strategy or a productivity technique. It is a systematic discipline for discerning what is absolutely essential, then eliminating everything that is not, so we can make the highest possible contribution toward the things that really matter.
P.S. Sign up for the free, exclusive training from me on How to Start Attracting Committed Masculine Men By Releasing Control & Letting Him Lead to find out:
- The #1 reason successful women are still single and can’t attract a committed masculine man (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How to break through the patterns of attracting unavailable or feminine men and find your blind spot so you start attracting the men you want
- How to master the art of feminine/masculine polarity so you start feeling taken care of, claimed and finally be able to let go of control
- How to get out of the “get the guy” mindset and instead move into your full feminine self and have the guy get you
- Uncover The Lie of Female Success that’s keeping you stuck, exhausted and unfulfilled (in masculine energy all the time) so you can start living in freedom & joy
- And much more…
Sign up at girlskill.com/webinar