#113 | Enamorada en Amor: 5 Steps to Magnetism and A Feminine System of Managing Life with Vienda Maria
About This Episode
“Vienda Maria is a modern digital guide and advisor for women. Using a balanced masculine/feminine approach by combining psychology and spirituality she teaches how to anchor yourself in your inner wisdom in such a way that you are so embodied and resilient to external forces that you become fully authentic and magnetic. Applying holistic formulas she teaches manifesting your best life.
Through courses, events and private sessions Vienda Maria offers a safe space to explore oneself — all reflecting a high level of integrity, devotion to personal growth and freedom — invoking attributes of femininity, spirit and creativity.”
“Your purpose is to be yourself and that requires being able to tune into your essence and use your emotions and your feelings as language that your body and soul is using to tell you things.”
Join us for a conversation of harnessing the power of Kismet, listening to the cosmic language of the universe and tuning into your internal compass as well as how to make synchronistic occurrences work for you, flow with life and allow things to happen rather than always, push and hustle. Here are the details:
- How Vienda uses the cosmic language of astrology to guide her everyday life
- Kismet – surrendering to synchronistic occurrences and allowing the universe to work for you
- How to tune into yourself and follow your internal compass
- Manifestation vs magnetism
- The power of poetry in Vienda’s life
- How to become a conscious creator of your life
- Taking responsibility for money as an act of empowerment and self-reliance
- The feminine system of managing money and how to allow money to flow
- Why hustling is not the way to go for feminine women
- The balance of feminine/masculine polarity in relationships
- And much more…
Tools & Resources Mentioned
People/Blogs to Follow
- Mark Groves – provides dating tips and relationship advice through coaching calls and speaking engagements around the world.
- Vagina: A New Biography by Naomi Wolf – Vagina: A New Biography combines cutting-edge science with cultural history to explore the role of female desire and how it affects female identity, creativity and confidence. Provocative and engaging, positive and inspiring, this book brings to light female impulses, history and dreams – and, in exploring what women really need – it goes to the very core of what it means to be female. For any woman who wants to understand her body and her mind and the culture that defines her – Vagina is essential reading.
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand – Peopled by larger-than-life heroes and villains, charged with towering questions of good and evil, Atlas Shrugged is Ayn Rand’s magnum opus: a philosophical revolution told in the form of an action thriller—nominated as one of America’s best-loved novels by PBS’s The Great American Read.