#23 | YOLO Orgasms and Financial Abundance with Ying Han Cheng
About This Episode
Failure was never an option for Ying Han. Achievement and success was the actual currency of her life.
Ying Han is a third culture kid who holds numerous degrees in prestigious universities around the world, has risen to the top of her corporate career ladder and speaks fluent Mandarin, English, and German.
“For me, the world is super small; put me down on the ground, and I can make friends instantly.”
She had achieved her success while struggling through bulimia (a psychiatric illness characterized by recurrent binge-eating episodes leading to compensatory behaviors such as self-induced vomiting, fasting, over exercising and/or the misuse of laxatives, enemas or diuretics.)
Curing bulimia had become a life-long quest for Ying Han, and she had tried everything from anti-depressants to psychotherapy, as well as the shamanic ceremony of ayahuasca in Peru, but that didn’t help. As a last resort, Ying Han decided to try the dangerous iboga Tabernanthe – a perennial rainforest shrub and psychedelic, native to western Central Africa which stimulates the central nervous system and induces visions in larger doses and is also used to treat substance abuse disorders and depression.
Having tried various healing modalities and practices and finally curing her bulimia, Ying Han has genuinely stepped into her change agent role and is now a personal success consultant, lifestyle innovation expert, and speaker who specializes in neurocoaching and is the founder of Freedom Success Formula (FSF) and Passion to Action.
On this episode, Ying Han tells us her theory on the power YOLO (You Only Live Once) orgasms and their connection to financial abundance. She is also providing a list of 8 Tremendous Transformational Questions for your YOLO Orgasm + Financial Abundance, so you can take your life to the next level in 2018 (and not only.)
According to Ying Han, the transformation of your “YES” lays within you. It’s your decision; there is a time when YOU are ready.
“When you say YES to yourself, the world will say YES to you.”
Be proactive about the change you want to make and commit to it fully as this is the essential ingredient for getting anything done. The way to maximize your option of saying YES faster is through orgasms and abundance.
Ying Han has discovered the positive impact of orgasms on her daily activities and overall abundance. The surprising thing is that orgasms will impact your financial situation as well. They will train your saying “YES” muscle. Having YOLO orgasms is a transferable skill that will apply to many areas of your life.
“Femininity is being in complete flow with the creative power and essence within you.”
A female model of orgasm is not strictly structured. It translates into joy, appreciation, love, and money. The surplus of energy for the day can only come from a place of abundance, not of scarcity. You can get your surplus from taking care and loving yourself. One of the best ways is having YOLO orgasms!
Tools & Resources Mentioned
- The Five-Minute Journal – The simplest thing you can do to start your day happier. Helps you focus on the positive and become more mindful.
- Productivity Planner – Beat procrastination and get more done. Helps you prioritize and accomplish your most important tasks, over urgent and busy work.
- Period Tracker Lite – This might be the easiest way to track your periods. Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months’ menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period. View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar. Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen, and that’s discreet. It reads simply “P Tracker.”
People/Blogs to Follow
- Abraham Hicks – “Abraham” is the name given by Esther Hicks to a group of spirits (“non-physical entities”) Esther claims to channel. (The Hickses claim that in 1985 they began dialogs with Abraham, which is a “name chosen by a group of nonphysical teachers, who deliver an inspirational message of joy and well-being.
- Bashar – Bashar from Essassani – channeling astonishing truths, scientifically confirming Leslie Flint, Atlantis destruction, and your state of being’s effect on reality.
- “The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level” by Gay Hendricks – The New York Times bestselling author of Five Wishes, demonstrates how to eliminate the barriers to success by overcoming false fears and beliefs. Fans of Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, and The Secret will find useful, effective tips for breaking down the walls to a better life in The Big Leap.
- “Profit First: A Simple System to Transform Any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine” by Mike Michalowicz – You are about to discover the profoundly simple yet shockingly effective accounting plug-in that will transform your business from a cash eating monster into a money making machine. In Profit First, Mike Michalowicz, author of The Pumpkin Plan & The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, explains why the GAAP accounting method is contrary to human nature, trapping entrepreneurs in the panic-driven cycle of operating check-to-check and reveals why this new method is the easiest and smartest way to ensure your business becomes wildly (and permanently) profitable from your very next deposit forward.
- Ying’s 8 Transformational Questions Worksheet
- Ying’s Close the Gap in Your YOLO Orgasm + 2018 Abundance Goals (BONUS 50% OFF with code Girlskill)
- Ying Han’s Financial Abundance Meditation
- You Only Live Once Life & Business Style: A Creative Playbook for Freedom, Fun and Inspired Connection by Ying Han Cheng